Molweld (Moldes Grabi S.L.) was founded by Juan Carlos Gracia and Susana Virgos in 2001. It is a company involved in the manufacture and repair of moulds and tooling, which in addition has departments specialized in the design and injection of thermoplastic materials. Our main goal is to be able to provide our customers with comprehensive coordination of each of the stages involved in the development of a product, from its design to the manufacture of batches (prototypes, mould construction, certifications, tests and after-sales services)
Our facilities have a surface area of 1,500 sq. metres and are equipped with high precision, high efficacy cutting-age machinery. In addition, thanks to experience of over 20 years in the moulding sector, we are able to carry out high precision, high complexity projects. We are ISO: 9001:2015 certified.
Molweld, from the information provided by its customers, develops projects seeking functionality in their design, bearing in mind the prices associated with each project.
• Mould projection: The use of updated software allows us to foresee the range of difficulties that can be come across during the mould design process; by means of a pre-study of the mould before manufacture, the attainment of certification quality which characterizes our company can be assured.
• Manufacture: Use state-of-the- art machinery, for projects characterised by high precision, and with the best finishings.
• Certification: After tests are conducted; they are verified by means of a dimensional analysis of the parts obtained, in order to carry out the necessary modifications until the requisite values for certification are achieved.
• Batch production: In order to provide a comprehensive service, Molweld provides thermoplastic injection machinery plus assembly service, if the manufactured product thus requires.
Molweld has state-of-the-art machinery to implement high complexity projects requiring assured quality and high precision.
• Machining centres:
– DMU 70 (5 ejes)
– DMF 260-7 (5 ejes)
– DMC 65 MONOBLOCK ROBOTIZADA CON 6 PALETS (5 ejes)
• Electrical discharge machining:
– SODICK LQ1-AQ55L
– AGIE AGIETRON COMPACT 2
– ONA NX3
• Wire-cut edm:
– FANUC ROBOCUT C600IAN
• Láser Welding Sisma Swa150
• Laser Notching/Marking/Engraving Machine
• Three-dimension coordinate measuring machine dea mistral
• Adjustment press:
– LOIRSAFE ESSC-50
• Injection machinery:
– ARBUG 320C
– ARBUG 270C /400-100
– WITTMANN-BATTENFELD SMARTPOWER 120/525 + ROBOT
– MATEU & SOLÉ Meteor 440/100
– 210 CANBEL NEGRI BOSSI